Aprimatic 02M 230V Electromechanical Operator with Double Chain
Electromechanical operator for windows with double chain, ideal for outward-opening windows, bottom-hinged windows and domes.
O2M 230V includes fixing accessories for OUTWARD-OPENING and BOTTOM-HINGED windows.
- POWER SUPPLY: 230 Vac - 50/60 Hz;
- ABSORBED POWER: 50 W;
- ABSORBED CURRENT: 0.2 A;
- THRUST FORCE: 350 N (stroke 150 mm), 250 N (stroke 250 mm), 100 N (stroke 380 mm);
- TRACTION FORCE: 350 N;
- ADJUSTABLE STROKES: 150 mm, 250 mm, 380 mm, special stroke (0÷380mm);
- SHIFTING SPEED: 24 mm/s;
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -5° +55° C;
- FRONT ADJUSTMENT: max. 10 mm;
- PARALLEL CONNECTION (max 1 operator per window): YES;
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION: 100° C;
- DIMENSIONS (LxHxD): 340x40x80 mm;
- LIMITS OF USE: non-intensive (continuous operation MAX 4 min);
- PROTECTION DEGREE: IP54.
Is a flexible, powerful and reliable product. These features make it unique in the market of window operators.
Thanks to its thrust force and double chain
, it can push and pull very heavy windows.
The highest protection degree in its category
, IP54, is a guarantee of good operation even for applications that are significantly exposed to atmospheric agents.
The special fixing device
enables the installer to easily adjust the position of the operator on the frame.
A dedicated software
allows to reset the closing point automatically every 50 opening and closing operations. Thus,the window's heat insulation and soundproofing properties are not compromised.
Smaller dimensions and a compact shape
make this product easy to integrate with the window frame regardless of its thickness or design.