Hybrid Adhesive Sealants for sealing and bonding together
Hybrid adhesive sealants
for sale online on Windowo: a hybrid sealant
seals and glues with the same product and resists rain. Discover special products, able to combine the advantages of different types of sealants in a single formula.
Hybrid sealant characteristics
Hybrid sealants have the following characteristics:
- They can be painted over with water-based paints and varnishes;
- They have great resistance to diluted acids and basic substances;
- They have high resistance to solvents, oils and fuels;
- Excellent resistance to continuous contact with water;
- Operating temperature: from -40 ° C to + 90 ° C;
- Conditions of the substrate for application: clean and dust-free;
- They also adhere to damp substrates;
- Hybrid sealants generally do not need a primer.
Hybrid sealants-adhesives for any sealing and bonding
A hybrid product, as the name implies, is a combination of several elements associated with the purpose of creating an optimized formulation. The main advantage is that it combines the most interesting features of each element. Both in terms of design and use, hybrids offer their users unique safety and comfort.
Hybrid sealants can be used both indoors and outdoors thanks to their weather and UV resistance
. The extrusion of the product is easy both in winter and in summer, without the formation of bubbles and threads. These hybrid products quickly adhere to most substrates, even wet ones, and also offer good resistance to aging. An additional advantage is that the sealants can be painted.