Polyurethane foams online prices on offer
All true professionals have several secrets to be able to do their job better ... and among these there are polyurethane foams
. Bricklayers, painters, window makers, plumbers, electricians use it when there is the need to perform fillings or fixings.
The main advantage of polyurethane foam
is that it guarantees a high thermal-acoustic insulation capacity to the sealed cavities. It is also very versatile
: after using it for filling walls, once hardened, it can be grouted but also drilled, cut and painted.
Polyurethane foam: what is polyurethane and what is it for?
Polyurethane foam is polyurethane
foam inside a pressure can together with various expanding substances. They usually use it to close holes of various sizes or to bond together components of different materials.
The advantage of these products is the ability to set in a short time, expanding and solidifying
in a few hours, increasing its initial volume up to 3 times.
On the market there are different types of polyurethane foam suitable for different needs and jobs, with similar characteristics but more specific to the needs of the job.
The advantages of polyurethane foams
Polyurethane foam is:
- mobile (you can take it with you everywhere);
- simple and quick to use (without major preparations);
- has an advantageous relationship between storage / transport volume and the yield of a can.
Uses of polyurethane foam
Polyurethane foams can be used in different situations:
- to fix windows , door frames and counter frames and insulation panels;
- to fill cavities , holes and passages in pipes, shutter boxes, etc .;
- to seal windows against drafts;
- for acoustic and thermal insulation .