Tempotest Parà Outdoor Extendable Arm Awning
model extendable arm awning
: discover the quality of a professional arm awning mounted on a 40x40 mm square
It is an extremely versatile
version, which fits well with both small and large sizes.
The square bar guarantees the awning great stability and inalterability, while maintaining a clean aesthetic line
Experience the quality of a Tempotest folding arm awning
Combinable with all Tempotest Parà fabrics
. Tempotest is the largest collection of awning fabrics, designed for every lifestyle. This production of fabrics of great aesthetic value is synonymous with a strong Italian stylistic identity.
Choose which type of curtain movement you want: available with or without motor
The extendable arm awning for outdoors is composed of a roller awning (also called a winding tube) and 2 extendable arms that unroll the fabric. The arms can open fully or only partially.
What are the advantages of a Tempotest Parà tent?
An awning with extendable arms is useful for its functionality and versatility of use. The simplicity of the installation allows perfect integration according to the different spaces.
Our tents are produced exclusively with original Parà Tempotest fabrics
- Dyed in the mass, to avoid discoloration of the fabric;
- Hydro-repellent and oil-repellent;
- Immune to the formation of molds and fungi;
- High resistance to any atmospheric agent;
- Resistance to traction, expansion and tearing.
What are the features of the outdoor arm awning?
Its main features of the Imola tent are the following:
- Structure entirely in aluminum;
- Square bar 40x40 mm;
- Awning with extendable arms on 40x40 mm square steel bar;
- Lever arm support in cast iron and roller in painted extruded aluminum;
- Bracket for wall and ceiling anchoring in extruded aluminum;
- Arms with chain springs in nickel-plated steel with a maximum projection of 250 cm;
- Compensator support in painted steel available fixed or adjustable;
- Winding roller in galvanized steel with a diameter of 70 mm or 80 mm;
- Powder coated structure;
- Available in manual or motorized version;
- Stainless steel bolts;
- Available with sewn or welded fabric;
- Available with or without front flounce;
- Available in any RAL color, standard with white 9010, ivory 1013, gray 9006 and anthracite;
- CE quality certification;
- Entirely Made in Italy production;
- Possibility of combining with any type of fabric;
- Possibility of ceiling or wall installation.
Technical sheet awning made to measure
- Width: from 240 to 600 cm;
- Projection: available from 150 to 250 cm;
- Armor color: available in white ral 9010, gray 9006, ivory 1013, anthracite;
- Matching fabrics: all fabrics from the Parà Tempotest range and acrylics;
- Possibility to insert the front flounce: yes;
- Arm type: arm with chain;
- Roll of: 70 or 80 mm;
- Square bar: yes, 40 x 40 mm;
- Bolts type: Stainless steel;
- Dumpster: absent;
- Installation: available in wall and ceiling installation;
- Handling: available manual or motorized;
- Wind resistance class UNI EN 13561: wind class 2, Beaufort class 5, wind speed of 38 km / h at 21 knots;
- CE marking: yes;
- Ideal for: perfect for covering balconies and terraces;
- Wall anchoring hardware: not included.
Arm awning produced in Italy and delivered pre-assembled
The awning is delivered pre-assembled
complete with fabric and any flounce already installed, motor already installed inside the roller, anchoring brackets or any supports.
The only operation to be performed is anchoring to the wall.