Vertical Handle Panic Ambidextrous 2 Savio Juvarra Black Closing Points
Handle Panic ambidextrous vertical 2-point locking, lever version, zamak and galvanized steel.
3 backplates fastening galvanized steel and 1 mounting backplate nylon, bar mm 1200 and 1 striker plate in painted steel, 1 striker plate in stainless steel floor, 1 black nylon insert, 1 upper rod and the lower rod 1 aluminum, 1 jacket and 1 mm 1449 mm 1037 cover in painted aluminum, 2 adjustable loops in black galvanized zamak, 2 screws Ø 4,2X16 TS, TS 10 screws Ø 4,2x13, TC 4 screws Ø 4,2x13, 2 screws TC Ø 4,2x19, 4,8x13 TC 2 screws, 2 M5x6 screws TS and 14 TS screws M4x5 in galvanized steel.
For doors with a useful step width from 800 to 1240mm and height 2450mm max.
JUVARRA By Savio, THE PANIC INNOVATIVE:
- 1) All media and latch bolts are screwed on counter-steel (also solderable) for easy mounting, solid and quick;
- 2) Mechanism totally ambidextrous;
- 3) Compact size (38,5mm) for mounting even on standard profiles;
- 4) Horizontal bars flotation for better maneuverability;
- 5) Scrocchi high and low adjustable and with anti-burglary device;
- 7) Secondary backing prepared for the insertion of the lock device to day and on the microswitch;
- 8) Horizontal bar mortice with wide processing tolerances, steel 40mm oval.
- 9) Coupling rod simplified.
By clicking on "Documents" (above), you can download the brochure of panic Savio Juvarra, application design of this product, certifications and its accompanying instructions.