Horizontal Handle Panic Ambidextrous 1 Closing Savio Juvarra Black Point
Panic exit horizontal ambidextrous Savio Juvarra to 1 point of closure, lever version, zamak and galvanized steel.
latch bolt in nickel plated zamak, 1 backplate mounting in galvanized steel and 1 mounting backplate nylon, bar mm 1200 and 2 striker plates painted zama, TS 4 screws Ø 4,2x13, 2 screws TC 4,2x13, 2 screws TC 4,8x13, 2 screws Ø 4,2x16 TS, TS 2 screws M5x6 and 8 screws TS M4x5 in galvanized steel.
For doors with a useful step width from 800 to 1240mm and height 2450mm max.
JUVARRA By Savio, THE PANIC INNOVATIVE:
- 1) All media and latch bolts are screwed on counter-steel (also solderable) for easy mounting, solid and quick;
- 2) Mechanism totally ambidextrous;
- 3) Compact size (38,5mm) for mounting even on standard profiles;
- 4) Horizontal bars flotation for better maneuverability;
- 6) side Scrocchi (top, bottom and center) plates and translating;
- 7) Secondary backing prepared for the insertion of the lock device to day and on the microswitch;
- 8) Horizontal bar mortice with wide processing tolerances, steel 40mm oval.
By clicking on "Documents" (above), you can download the brochure of panic Savio Juvarra, application design of this product, certifications and its accompanying instructions.