Vertical Handle Panic Ambidextrous 3 Savio Juvarra Black Closing Points
Handle Panic ambidextrous vertical 3-point locking, lever version, zamak and galvanized steel.
latch bolt in nickel plated zamak, 3 counter-fixing in galvanized steel and 1 mounting backplate nylon, bar and 6 mm 1200 zama coated striker plates, one upper and one lower rod aluminum rod, 1 mm in 1340 and the cover 1 Cover 1037 mm in painted aluminum, 2 adjustable loops in black galvanized zamak, 2 screws Ø 4,2x16 TS, TS 14 screws Ø 4,2x13, TC 6 screws Ø 4,2x13, 2 screws TC 4,8x13, 6 screws M5x6 and TS 10 TS screws M4x5 in galvanized steel.
For doors with a useful step width from 800 to 1240mm and height 2450mm max.
JUVARRA By Savio, THE PANIC INNOVATIVE:
- 1) All media and latch bolts are screwed on counter-steel (also solderable) for easy mounting, solid and quick;
- 2) Mechanism totally ambidextrous;
- 3) Compact size (38,5mm) for mounting even on standard profiles;
- 4) Horizontal bars flotation for better maneuverability;
- 6) side Scrocchi (top, bottom and center) plates and translating;
- 7) Secondary backing prepared for the insertion of the lock device to day and on the microswitch;
- 8) Horizontal bar mortice with wide processing tolerances, steel 40mm oval.
- 9) Coupling rod simplified.
By clicking on "Documents" (above), you can download the brochure of panic Savio Juvarra, application design of this product, certifications and its accompanying instructions.